Waves Gold Plug-Ins
- Wave System overview: Using setups; meters, input and output; IDR; WaveShells
- Renaissance Compressor: emulates analog compression?
- L1 Ultramaximizer: digital limiter
- C1 Compressor/Gate: dynamics processor with extensive setup library; C1 Setup Guide: setup library for C1 Compressor/Gate
- Renaissance Axx: a compressor for optimizing level and dynamics of tracks
- H-Comp: dynamics processor that combines the modeled behavior of transformers, tubes, and transistors
- Q10 ParaGraphic Equalizer: 10 band parametric EQ, large "setup" library; Q10 Setup Guide: setup library for Q10 Equalizer
- C4 Multiband Parametric Processor: 4 band EQ
- Renaissance EQ: high resolution EQ based on analog filter designs
- De-Esser: de-esser, primarily for vocal tracks
- AudioTrack: 4 band EQ with compressor and gate
- Supertap: multitap delay with extensive modulation, panning, and filter options
- Doubler: includes delay and pitch modulation to "fatten" sounds
- Doppler: emulates moving sound sources with doppler shifts; control the frequency change, speed, and distance from your sonic source
- MetaFlanger: vintage tape flanging and phaser emulation, from gentle choruses and dual-delay flanging sounds to sharp phasing and extreme jet sweeps
- H-Delay: creates effects like filtering, flanging, and phasing, slap-back echo, ping-pong delay, and tempo-sync with modulation
- IR-L: "light" version of convolution reverb; includes impulse responses
- Renaissance Reverberator: high resolution reverberator
- Trueverb: Virtual room/reverb processor offers control of room size, frequency response of room and the distance from the sound source; includes comprehensive setup library.
- Tune LT: performs pitch correction of vocals and other instruments for individual notes or entire melodies
- UltraPitch: transpose, harmonize, modulate, and transform pitch of source sound; use for thick stereo chorusing, doubling, parallel harmonies, vocal slap and spread effects
- MondoMod: utilizes a combination of linked AM, FM and Rotation modulators
- Enigma: employs a combination of filters, short delay feedback loops, reverb, LFO modulation, and more to create radical changes in sonic textures.